Love your locals!
As part of our 50th Birthday celebrations this year, we are giving neigbouring residents who live in the postcode area NR33 the opportunity to enter into a FREE prize draw to receive a pair of complimentary tickets and enjoy a day out to Africa Alive! on us!
We have 500 pairs of tickets to give away, and they can only be claimed here on our website. Successful residents will be notified by post and receive 2 tickets valid from 1st November 2019 to 31st December 2019 inclusive.
Terms and Conditions:
- If you live in the postcode area NR33 (Lowestoft, Kessingland, Carlton Colville, Gisleham, Black Street, Rushmere) then you will be entitled to enter into a FREE prize draw to receive a pair of complimentary tickets per household.
- Complimentary tickets can only be claimed via our website by completing the online application form and submitting the appropriate documentation e.g. Utility Bill, Driving Licence or any other form of documentation which identifies you as a resident at the address you are claiming for.
- The complimentary tickets are valid for the person named on the appropriate documentation only, and are not transferable.
- These tickets can be used between 1st November 2019 and 31st December 2019 inclusive, not valid for 21st/22nd/25th/26th December, for single use only.
- Tickets cannot be used to visit Santa – an additional charge applies to visit him a receive a gift.
- No alternative ticket or cash refund will be given.
- These tickets cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- On presentation of your complimentary tickets at Africa Alive! you will also need to provide proof of identification showing you are the person resident at the address.
- Three combinations of tickets can be applied for, e.g. 2 x adult tickets, 1 x adult ticket & 1 x child ticket or 2 x child tickets
- Children aged 15 or under must be accompanied by a responsible adult at all times.
- This offer is not available to employees of the Zoological Society of East Anglia and their immediate families.
- The valid date of these tickets cannot be extended beyond 31st December 2019
- Applications for tickets must be received on or by 30th November 2019. Applications after this date will not be accepted.